cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

JhunH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently transfer to public mobile. I retain my old #. Until now I could not receive or make a call or txt.I already PM moderator but no response. What to do next?

7 REPLIES 7

@BrianplaineagleTry swapping your SIM card with another phone to make sure it is the problem with the service not with your phone.

Brianplaineagle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I added money to my account an it never   Restored my plan

@JhunH wrote:

It been 72 hour no moderator response. I was not able to create self serve account because I can not receive or send text and I can not also make or receive call. I was able to contact telus porting center they said port is complete and everything is active  and the problem is the sim card. Is there a way to create a self serve account with receiving a verification code thru text so I can change my sim

You can't without working text service. The code is needed. The only way without code is for moderator to do it.

JhunH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It been 72 hour no moderator response. I was not able to create self serve account because I can not receive or send text and I can not also make or receive call. I was able to contact telus porting center they said port is complete and everything is active  and the problem is the sim card. Is there a way to create a self serve account with receiving a verification code thru text so I can change my sim

johnpaul
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

1. Does "Public Mobile" appear on your phone ? 

2. If yes, Call 611 and let us know if it says something about your account. Does it say it is suspended?

3. Are you able to login to self serve? Take a screenshot of your overview and post it here. We may be able to give you an idea whats wrong.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What model phone do you have?

When did you port your number and from which provider?

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Does anything work on your phone? Text in/out, call in / out, data?

Did you get any texts from Public Mobile that port was complete?

More details you can provide the more info the community has to assist you.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@JhunHIt takes a moderator 48hours + to get back to you. So you just have to be patient. In the mean time put your old card into your phone to see if that is working.

Need Help? Let's chat.