cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

jimeagle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi    I subscribe with PM for last two weeks and god help me i have so many problem .For now when i call my phone occasionally the massage said you have zero dollar in  your prepaid account but i enroll in auto payment, what am i missing?

6 REPLIES 6

@jimeagle wrote:

may be i didn't make my point clear. when I call from home to my mobile PM number occasionally send out the massage this account not active and zero dollar in your prepaid account

Public Mobile doesn't care what your balance is and never plays any such messages.  Public Mobile only keeps track of mintues remaining in a plan or add-on,  or that you have a plan that has been paid for.  Public Mobile allows users to continue using the service even with a $0 balance.

As above, this sound as if this is a  matter to take up with your home phone service provider.

@jimeagle wrote:

may be i didn't make my point clear. when I call from home to my mobile PM number occasionally send out the massage this account not active and zero dollar in your prepaid account

@jimeagle That sounds like that message refers to your home device so the issue is not related to your PM number. Are you using a VOIP service?

jimeagle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jimeagle 

If your service isn't working at the moment, then YES, definitely contact a moderator just to see what's going on:  click here to send message to moderators

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jimeagle wrote:

Hi    I subscribe with PM for last two weeks and god help me i have so many problem .For now when i call my phone occasionally the massage said you have zero dollar in  your prepaid account but i enroll in auto payment, what am i missing?

@jimeagle Nothing to worry about. When you dial 611 it reports your account funds balance. Those are funds that are sitting in your account. For example if you wanted to purchase an addon you could make a onetime payment of $20 to your account. Then when you check your balance via 611 it would report $20.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jimeagle wrote:

Please post a screenshot of your payment history and your overview page with your personal information masked out.  We will take a look what is the issue.

What are the issues ohter than the payment issue?

Need Help? Let's chat.