cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service since signing up

modi787
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello

I signed up 2 days ago with new number on the $40 promo plan but I still don't get any service (call outgoing, incoming, text, data, etc). It appears the payment went through. On the last page of sign up it said "activation failed". I have received like 8 emails saying my self service is active but I am unable to log in. I think it's unfair to take money but then not deliver on the service. If the activation failed then don't take payment.

The sim is also registered on the new number so I can't try to sign up again. I have emailed for help through contact us but have not received anything from them either for 2 days. If someone can activate my service that'll be greatly appreciated.

@Shazia_K
@Mary_M
@Saray_O
@Caroline_D
3 REPLIES 3

modi787
10 days no service??? Can someone NOW help.

modi787

Thanks buddy. Hope everything works out on your and mine end.

This is just ridiculous. Reading forums it appears alot of people have been without service for greater than 10 days. That's just absurd.  I don't think I can live without cell phone service for much longer. I'm contemplating if I should contact the credit card company for charge back as PM isn't responding or fixing the issue.

vroomr

Hey there,

First, a quick note, no need to tag all the mods, tagging one will tage them all. 

Next, see this link about asking for service. It seems PM is super swamped after the November promo and are taking a long time to repond. This will help make sure they can help you first shot.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Hope this helps! (I am in the same boat as you... Time to wait 😞 )

Need Help? Let's chat.