cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from Moderator team

trtlmn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long does it take to receive a response from the Moderator Team regarding transferring a number? I’ve private messaged twice now.  Would like to have service sooner rather than later. 

13 REPLIES 13

@fielder  hi if you need a moderator click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator they can help you with your issue check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours in the meantime is there anything we can help you with in the community?

fielder

Dear sir, I've attempted to leave several messages in regards to both my account s. I wonder if you are able to find my other message because I am not sure if you can help to access my ending in 6167. Thanks please get back to me on the message I previously contacted you on. Please submit ticket. Thanks. D. F

@Km2541The official line is within 48 hours but if you use SIMon it is supposedly be given priority.

Km2541
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long did it end up taking, trtlmn?

Km2541
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having the same issue. All paid and set up, now I have no phone line, and no response from the mods.

trtlmn

Koodo prepaid 

@trtlmn wrote:

Thanks. I am trying to transfer my existing number to pm so need a moderator to do it. 

I feel for you for having to wait so long for something that affects the service.  We talk about response time in the form of elapsed time, thus the 48 hours.  Really elapsed time can be longer.  Maybe working hours is a more informative approach.  I usually send in my private message late evening or early morning.  The elapsed time is very different in the two cases.  

@trtlmn wrote:

Thanks. I am trying to transfer my existing number to pm so need a moderator to do it. 

Which carrier is your number coming from. In general, the only time that you need a moderator is if it's coming from Koodo prepaid, or if you've received a text message fom Public Mobile saying that he porting request has failed.  Have you attempted to perform the number request yourself in self-serve? Is it giving you an error message of some type?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

only koodp prepaid require mod help unless you have a failed port.  if failed port or koodo prepaid provide the mods the account number and name on account of the old company and tel number being ported.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trtlmn wrote:

Which provider are you trying to come from?

trtlmn

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@trtlmn , I think a safe number to use is about 48 hours.  That has been my recent experience.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trtlmn wrote:

How long does it take to receive a response from the Moderator Team regarding transferring a number? I’ve private messaged twice now.  Would like to have service sooner rather than later. 

Can take upwards to a couple days (or more) these days. It's pretty bad. But once you're up and running it's smooth sailing.

What seems to the problem that you're asking for a moderator?

Need Help? Let's chat.