cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No reply

I have sent a request to the Moderator group this morning but haven't received any reply.

7 hours have passed I am wanting instructions on Porting my number from Koodo 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: No reply

It can take 48 - 72 hours for a moderator response depending on workload.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@sitnrelax wrote:

I have sent a request to the Moderator group this morning but haven't received any reply.

7 hours have passed I am wanting instructions on Porting my number from Koodo 

@sitnrelax If it's Koodo prepaid just continue to use your Koodo sim until it stops working. Once that happens just start using you PM sim.

The moderator should be contacting you soon and ask you to verify your account. Be patient.🙂

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@sitnrelax  porting from Koodo prepaid I take it?  If it's postpaid you can do it on the self serve 

should I just send all the details to the Mod email private ?  As that I didn't do awaiting a private reply for me to send all the details 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@sitnrelax wrote:

should I just send all the details to the Mod email private ?  As that I didn't do awaiting a private reply for me to send all the details 

@sitnrelaxYes, send them in a follow-up message. Include Koodo account number, Name on the account, Koodo phone number. Your current PM account# and phone number.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Highlighted

72 hours is a little long. Now it is 24 hours since I first contacted them

Highlighted

I finally got a reply from the moderators ...........I guess they are overwhelmed.

So all I have to say is have patience .

Cheers

Highlighted
Oracle

@sitnrelax  glad they contacted you and good to know about the 30 hour approx reply time. 

Highlighted

verification code

In conjunction with my patience since my wife as well is doing a porting over.

All she was asked for in a Private message,  after sending the details of both phones from the other provider and Public Mobile. Was the P. M. phone number and  they texted her a verification code with a link to verify.

However in my correspondence I was asked for the PIN numbers I used for the other carrier and the one for P. Mobile.

Are there various ways of getting the same thing done?