cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No moderator?

leehutsonjr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Over 48 hours and no response from a moderator?

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lar wrote:

All fine and well to bring more customers to PM but maybe they should  hire more moderators to handle the increased wait time for help. Waiting 72 hours without phone service seems unacceptable to me.   Also asking numerous clients to fiddle with their phones and report them missing, then found again seems like the customer is doing the work to fix PM's problems.

I've had a few problems with my account which they have fixed in 24 hours but I can feel others frustration with unuseable phones.   

They did bring in a bunch of "new" mods a little before they dropped the legacy call centre.

This is a self-serve place, why wouldn't customers "fiddle' with their phone and service. It's also a way to avoid waiting for the mods. If a quick fix that the customer can do themselves works to solve a problem...why wait?

But this run of ridiculous problems that they've had since that legacy transition...pretty darn frustrating.

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lar wrote:

All fine and well to bring more customers to PM but maybe they should  hire more moderators to handle the increased wait time for help. Waiting 72 hours without phone service seems unacceptable to me.   Also asking numerous clients to fiddle with their phones and report them missing, then found again seems like the customer is doing the work to fix PM's problems.

I've had a few problems with my account which they have fixed in 24 hours but I can feel others frustration with unuseable phones.   

I would completely agree with this. If the typical response time gets over 24 hours, then I think PM has broken their end of the good faith bargain. They collect money in advance to provide a service ... things go wrong, but at some point they've failed to live up to their end.

If I experienced that type of delay that left me without service for days, I would simply leave. For good.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

CanadianStoner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'd wait at least 72hrs before reaching out again. 

If everyone double messaged the mods we would never hear back from them. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If it has been over 48 hours I would send another message.

what issue are you haveing maybe someone in the community can help.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).  It can take 48-72 hours for a response.  They have been busy lately with several service related issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.