cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mms Access

Rick6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a sonim xp 7700 and no access to mms.  I should have that as part of my plan.  I've tried several ideas that have been posted with no success.  

6 REPLIES 6

Rick6

Your settings seem to be working.  Thanks for help.

@Rick6The MMSC and MMS APN settings have to match Public's for MMS to work, so it is best to verify those 3 entries, especially if your data work and MMS doesnt.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rick6 wrote:

P.s.  I talked to sonim tech and they said the Sim card should have all the info for network access.  Should I try a new sim sim ?

I take back my comment about LTE. The manufacturer site suggests otherwise. It should work. So that leaves APN.

Rick6

P.s.  I talked to sonim tech and they said the Sim card should have all the info for network access.  Should I try a new sim sim ?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rick6, are you able to check and edit the APN settings on the phone?  It's usually that which affects MMS.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rick6 wrote:

I have a sonim xp 7700 and no access to mms.  I should have that as part of my plan.  I've tried several ideas that have been posted with no success.  

If you have data in your plan can you open websites?

It looks like that phone will barely do LTE here. If you can set it to 3G only might help.

Otherwise find your phone on this list:
Officially Recognized APN Reference

If your phone isn't there maybe these might work:
APN Settings:
Name: Mobile Internet
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc