cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

sindy_reddy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have changed the APN settings to match that of public mobile but the internet isnt working!

how can i fix it??

6 REPLIES 6

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Luddite wrote:

@YVR I thought data and calling out worked immediately activation finished i

of porting status?

@Luddite @ I was under the impression that come after voice/text.  I misunderstood this from when I was in contact with the moderators.  I edited the post 

What I was told about porting status was: 

If all services are working fine on your end incoming and outgoing, plus data running great, this indicates that phone number is fully connected to our network. 

@YVR wrote:

@sindy_reddy wrote:

i have changed the APN settings to match that of public mobile but the internet isnt working!

how can i fix it??

Have you recently ported a number Into public?  If so data is the last thing that starts to work during the porting process.

Have you logged into self serve to check how much data you have in your plan.  

Are all other features working? What plan do you have? 

Quite the opposite, data should work immediately. @sindy_reddy  Make sure data is on and if you could post a screenshot of your APN settings that would be helpful.

@YVR I thought data and calling out worked immediately activation finished independent of porting status?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sindy_reddy wrote:

how can i fix it??

If you just ported it could take a couple of hours for the port to fully complete.

You can try removing your SIM and reinsert it too.

Of course, make sure your data is enabled too.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sindy_reddy wrote:

how can i fix it??

What kinda phone you using ? Are you on the $10 plan...there's no data included with that plan.

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sindy_reddy wrote:

how can i fix it??

Have you recently ported a number Into public?  I

Edit :s data should work with all other functions 

Have you logged into self serve to check how much data you have in your plan.  

Are all other features working? What plan do you have? 

Need Help? Let's chat.