cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls for 10+ days now.

rubberduck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been able to use text/make outgoing calls/data, but have not been able to receive incoming calls.

I have emailed through the contact form (8 days ago, no response) and also contacted a moderator here.

Can someone please help? This is very frustrating.

10 REPLIES 10

Shazia at it again glad to see so many of this issues getting resolved each day. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Wonderful, Now PM is finally getting back to its roots, fine CS

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@donnylegere

Keep an eye out to my reply shortly!

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

donnylegere

Mine did the same thing yesterday.  Ported but its now stuck in CyberPortSpace ... (outgoing works/text, but no incoming) we have 3 lines total and are looking at adding a 4th.  Help if you can.  : )   @Shazia_K

rubberduck

My number has been ported successfully, I can receive phone calls now.

THANK YOU @Shazia_K for helping me out.

I hope Public Mobile learns from these growing pains and does not overwhelm their community moderators like this when they have a big promotion next time.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@rubberduck

You're welcome! 

The port has been re-submitted, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

rubberduck

@Shazia_K THANK YOU for replying! I just sent you a private message with my account information.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @rubberduck

I'm very sorry to hear about this, 

I see that port had failed due to the wrong info provided, you don't need to go to a Fido kiosk in order to get your account number, you can simply call them and they will give it to you via the phone. 

Please let me know if you can get that info in order for me to re-submit the port request. 

Thanks,

Shazia

rubberduck

I have just filed a complaint with CCTS (Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services) as I have received ZERO communication about this matter from any channel (email/twitter/community forum/private messages) since I paid for the service on Nov 20th.

I sent an email through the web contact form on Nov 22, and a private message to a mod here on Nov 28th. It is now over 2 weeks and almost 3 weeks that I have been unable to receive calls.

@Shazia_K 

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

your port of number is stuck in space... only a moderator can fix that... i tag one again for you @Shazia_K

Shazia, can you help this poor soul please..thx....

Need Help? Let's chat.