cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge

Everything matches up. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge

No, not at all. Kiosk guy only called his store number to see if the phone worked. I've never done this before, didn't realize nothing else worked until it was too late

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge

Darn it. I feel so foolish. I was having an anxiety attack from wearing a mandatory face mask. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge


@Won12 wrote:

No, not at all. Kiosk guy only called his store number to see if the phone worked. I've never done this before, didn't realize nothing else worked until it was too late


Kiosk guy needs to be retrained. Doing an outgoing call doesn't test if number porting is finished. And it takes about 2 to 3 hours sometimes. He should know better.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge


@mm80 wrote:

@Won12 wrote:

No, not at all. Kiosk guy only called his store number to see if the phone worked. I've never done this before, didn't realize nothing else worked until it was too late


Kiosk guy needs to be retrained. Doing an outgoing call doesn't test if number porting is finished. And it takes about 2 to 3 hours sometimes. He should know better.


The kiosk guy may not have any training. lol

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge


@popping wrote:

@mm80 wrote:

@Won12 wrote:

No, not at all. Kiosk guy only called his store number to see if the phone worked. I've never done this before, didn't realize nothing else worked until it was too late


Kiosk guy needs to be retrained. Doing an outgoing call doesn't test if number porting is finished. And it takes about 2 to 3 hours sometimes. He should know better.


The kiosk guy may not have any training. lol


No kidding. That's very basic. Let's not go overboard. It was an error, but a very bad error.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge

@Won12 

Oh well....the salesperson could have done everything right and your port could still go sideways. You would still be basically in the same position except the salesperson would have told you to go to the community to find out how to contact a moderator. Submit your ticket and if having all your services working is of the essence just make sure you check your private messages on a regular basis starting at 8am eastern.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge

I called my number myself, it says "this number is not set up for incoming calls."

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge

@Won12 best to get in contact with moderators so they can investigate the issue.

 

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: No data or incoming calls samsung s7 edge

I am waiting on them. Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.