cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No calls or messages recieved

I have just transferred to PB from Rogers. I had success within minutes but over the night I have somehow lost the ability to get calls and cannot send or recieve messages (SMS).

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: No calls or messages recieved

Now i cannot receive calls or messages only.

Mayor / Maire

Hello @Abra  - Welcome!

Firstly, try one or more of the below:

*turn off your phone, leave off for at least 3 minutes, then reboot

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

Call the Porting Team at 1-844-232-7678, maybe your port did not quite complete.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Abra wrote:

Now i cannot receive calls or messages only.

so, did you ever receive your call on this PM sim with your number that ported in from Rogers?   or only able to make outgoing calls since activation?

If no incoming calls or sms, then, i think the porting wasn't successful last night.  Please contact  Port team: 1-844-232-7678 to confirm. 

Mayor / Maire

@Abra wrote:

I have just transferred to PB from Rogers. I had success within minutes but over the night I have somehow lost the ability to get calls and cannot send or receive messages (SMS).

Can you place your old Rogers SIM back in your phone and see if it still works? If it does, the port-out was not successful and it will have to be re-tried. Also, there will be a confirmation text that will be sent to the old service that has to be replied to within 90 minutes.

To retry the port request, contact the moderators or call 844-232-7678.

Need Help? Let's chat.