cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No active plan message when I try to make a call

dorus1000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get this message whey i  try to call.. Also cannot receive/send calls , texts...If anybody can help...Cycled power , reseat the sim...still not working...Phone shows "publicmobile" as a network...thanks

16 REPLIES 16

OmarN1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Chris! Yes i am the owner of the account 

@dorus1000 wrote:

So my account expired but I am on autopay, so how can I solve it? If I make a payment I will get a credit?thanks

Yes. If you have Refer-a-Friend Rewards, you'll still get as long as the friend is still on board.

dorus1000

Thanks!!! solved...))))

@dorus1000 You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

dorus1000

So my account expired but I am on autopay, so how can I solve it? If I make a payment I will get a credit?thanks

@dorus1000 use the link supplied by the moderators  amd let them handle it. Give them the correct account number. The one with the problem.  Stay safe. 

@dorus1000 wrote:

Actualy I checked the wrong account( I have 2 accounts). It shows that my account expired but I am on autopay...

Double check and make sure your on-file credit card hasn't expired.

Occasionally...Autopay fails. Try dialing 611 to make payment and get Active again.

dorus1000

Actualy I checked the wrong account( I have 2 accounts). It shows that my account expired but I am on autopay...

@dorus1000 click on the link the Moderators posted a few replies up

dorus1000

My payment is due June 18, 2020...

dorus1000

My account is fine....I received a message with my credits from public mobile. After that stopped  working

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there,

Chris here, I hope you're doing well, I'll be assisting you today.

We are here to help you but, before we can do that, we need to make sure you’re the account owner. We do this to keep your personal information safe and ensure we’re only making account changes on your behalf.

You’ll be presented with 2 easy options to verify your identity. If you don’t have the required information for one of the two options, please let me know and we’ll find a secure alternative.

Please click on the link below and follow the steps: https://bit.ly/2UnVxua

I'll wait for your response.

Chris,

Public Mobile Moderator Team.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@dorus1000 what's the make and model of the phone?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dorus1000 

Did your plan recently renew? Might be an autopay failure.  

Check your account status to make sure that your account is active versus suspended.

If suspended, manually load funds to your account equal to amount owed and then plan should re-activate.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dorus1000 wrote:

I get this message whey i  try to call.. Also cannot receive/send calls , texts...If anybody can help...Cycled power , reseat the sim...still not working...thanks

Log in to My Account...is your plan Active or something else ? When was your last renewal date ?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your account status in your self serve account.  Is your payment date for today ?  Try making a $1 payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.