Did you mean: 

No activation

BREGABRIEL16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone says it not activated and I can't add my minutes

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

BREGABRIEL16,

If you still need assistance reply to this message and our Moderators will assist you.

Public Mobile.

@BREGABRIEL16 did you confirm that PM charges your Credit Card?? While activation  should be instant, we do have odd days that there were activation issue and it took a little bit more time.  

there has been couple hours since your original post, I hope you rebooted your phone and reading this thread with your PM Mobile Data  🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BREGABRIEL16 

A bit of a guessing game with what your exact situation is.

Try:

• Rebooting your phone 
  • Toggling into and out of airplane mode
  • Remove and reinsert your SIM 
  • Reset network settings
  • Is your phone locked to its previous provider? If so contact them to unlock it for you.
  • Check to make sure the phone you have us not blacklisted: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/
  • Does your sim work in another  phone?

Can you call 611 to make a payment...if this is due to an auotpay failure  or your plan is suspended. 

If suspended for more than 90 days your phone number and account  is permanently closed.

definitely need more info.. are you new customer just activated?  or current customer wants to add more min but unable to do so??

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BREGABRIEL16 

More information is required for us to help you.

Did you just ported over from another carrier? Did you just activated your PM SIM?

If you are an existing PM customer, are you near the end of your 30 days expiry for May?

It normally says that near the end of your 30 days. If you have AutoPay, it will automatically charge your CC so it is OK.

@BREGABRIEL16 

Did you just activate a sim card and you stuck on the payment page? Or did you finish the activation and you have no services? Check and see if your credit card has been charged.

Have you been an active customer and your services are not working? Do you need to add a payment to either reactivate service or pay for your upcoming renewal?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@BREGABRIEL16 wrote:

My phone says it not activated and I can't add my minutes

More info please. Did you do the "Activation" process successfully ? Go to top of this page and click Activate.

Need Help? Let's chat.