cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Text, data, calling (says no long distance plan even though making local call)

davide
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
iPhone 6 Missed renewal payment due by 11th and renewed it in 11th. No Text, data, calling (says no long distance plan even though making local call) 
7 REPLIES 7

CherylKirby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the same issue a few months back. It turned out it was the way the phone numbers were formatted. It worked when I switched to the area code in brackets then the phone number with no spaces and no hyphen   Eg  (555)5555555. Adding 1 before any 800 numbers also didn't work.

davide

Thanks for your help though 🙂

You did everything properly.  Now, unforunately, you have to wait.  If you messaged yesterday, hopefully, you will receive a message sometime today.  Moderators have been extremely busy and wait times have been higher than usual.  Sorry, not much help from me.....

davide

Yes show payment received. Sent question to moderators yesterday. No response.

Does the payment history showed payment?  

If still issues, you will need to contact moderators.  Wait time about 24 hours for respond.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  First come, First service.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

davide

$0 Balance

paid with voucher says : Service : Active

Did everything reboot, sim remove put back in, reset network settings etc

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@davide

Did you renew your funds with autopay via credit card?  Payment voucher?  If you changed credit cards on your autopay, you may need to manual load funds into account first before your service starts again.  

What does your balance show presently?  Payment history display?

Need Help? Let's chat.