cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What is going on about 3 hours ago my phone went to "no service " i have contacted Mod no reply yet , need my phone for business and this is not good ..what is going on ?

18 REPLIES 18

ChristineG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same here. My account says suspended for insufficient funds, yet my bank account shows funds available...happened once before but call centre fixed it immediately...no call centre/no phone I guess

mickeyaaaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having the same issues

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Phaelen has pointed out, this is a Telus network problem.  Hopefully the parent can sort out the issues, so the kids don't get teased and beat up over this. The kids have enough to deal with.  The kids are alright, the kids are alright...

FY

I have two lines experience significant dropping service in the past hour!! 

@vincep wrote:

Thanks , i did contact the Mod , no reply as of yet ....not impressed 

Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..patience..Smiley Frustrated

vincep

I just got my service back , its a system outage aparently . and some users are having serice interuption intermittently ..expect it to cut in and out ..till it goes back on line 

@BrentKilboy You will need to contact the moderators as well, the account issues are a known problem in the last few days. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

vincep

Thanks , i did contact the Mod , no reply as of yet ....not impressed 

Neo2019

Me neither,worked now, can not be used for about 40 min. 

BrentKilboy

I'm getting the same thing on my wifes phone. Account shows active, but shows two different auto pay dates, Apr 21 at the top, May 7th at the bottom. Messaged mods already. My phone seemed to have no signal for a bit too but came back after a reboot. Her phone no luck after reboots.

vincep

this is the first time this has happened to me since i've had cell service ( 15 years ) not impressed as i use it for business calls ...this better not hapen again with public mobile or is back to my old provider ...especially if i can talk to customer service over the phone now 

@vincep You will probably have to wait for the moderators then, there have been a few account issues in the last couple of days. There response time is a few hours to 2 days.

FY

Same here in Vancouver! Dropping service!!

vincep

and i just renewed with payment on friday past 

vincep

it is showing active , 

ben2018

How long have you used PM?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@vincep Have you looked at your account status? Is it Active, Suspended, or Expired?
Need Help? Let's chat.