cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

Kenn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend and he signed up on line and everything went through and credit card was billed but when trying to create an account it keeps saying the number is not active and that has been hrs. ago.

What is our next step

6 REPLIES 6

@Kenn Get him to see if his Telus SIM still works, if it does keep using that until it stops, then put in the Public Mobile SIM and restart the phone. If the Telus SIM doesn't work either then there was a problem with the port and he will need to contact the moderators, he can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Kenn

Moving an existing number from Telus

@Kenn Was he moving his phone number from another provider or getting a new number?

Kenn

The phone is still saying no service

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kenn wrote:

I referred a friend and he signed up on line and everything went through and credit card was billed but when trying to create an account it keeps saying the number is not active and that has been hrs. ago.

What is our next step

For online activation, his self-server account was already created.

Login to his self-serve using the email address and password supplied during activation.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kenn wrote:

What is our next step

If you signed up online there is no need to create another account.  When you sign up and activate the sim at home that email and password you use it for your self serve account.  So is the issue his phone isn't working?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.