cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service

ajfedinaz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today I had no service....showed "you're offline" for my email and "no internet connection available" for data. Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks in advance. 

6 REPLIES 6

@ajfedinaz wrote:

Problem solved as you suggested....turned data off/on and now all good.

Thanks so much.

Hi @ajfedinaz good to hear that your problem is solved.  Thank you for coming back and letting us know.

@computergeek541 thanks.  I learned something new again.

RosieR

ajfedinaz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Problem solved as you suggested....turned data off/on and now all good.

Thanks so much.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ajfedinaz wrote:

Today I had no service....showed "you're offline" for my email and "no internet connection available" for data. Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks in advance. 

@ajfedinaz   Can you log into your account and see if you still have data available on your overview page, under My Data/Add-ons.  If the data line is missing then perhaps you've used it all up and need to purchase $15/1GB to tide you over until renewal or renew to a different plan or same plan which can only be facilitated with moderator's help.

@ajfedinaz wrote:

Thanks in advance. 

Are you voice and text servcies working? I am assuming that data was working earlier? I If only data isn't working, his type of issue is usally fixed by turning the data off and back on.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ajfedinaz 

Make sure you have not been sim jacked. Here is the HDI.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Swap-Fraud/m-p/650969

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ajfedinaz : Are you still able to log in to your self-serve account? What happens when you dial 611?

Need Help? Let's chat.