cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service on my Phone - 647xxxxxxx

sones1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my last phone bill on the 20th December when it was due. At the moment my next bill is not due until January 2019. What the hell is going on.  I am without phone service for one week now and the unfortunate thing is that I can't talk with anyone about this. Will you give me back my service that I have paid for? You all seem to be of no reputation.

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sones1 wrote:

Don't understand what the Hell you are telling me.  Seems like I am dealing with a set of unscrupulous people. You scare me!!!!Man Surprised

Your plan features were not provisioned correctly.  As suggested by other community member to use the lost/stolen phone trick to trigger PM system to run the provisioning software again.

Lost/stolen phone trick procedure:

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is about 48 - 72 hours. Good luck.

If that don't help...log into your account; click on Plan and Add ons, then click the Lost/Stolen tab. Click on Suspend..wait 5 minutes then go back and report as found. Let us know if this helps.

@sones1 wrote:

Don't understand what the Hell you are telling me.  Seems like I am dealing with a set of unscrupulous people. You scare me!!!!Man Surprised

No you're not. What @hairbag1 is trying to tell you is that your plan did not renew properly and it is a known glitch. To fix it, some people had to enable lost/stole feature or add $1 balance manually. But if you do not want to try that, you can send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will look into your account. 

Try turning your phone off...wait a moment..then back on again.

sones1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried rebooting your cell phone ? Alternatively, try the Lost/Stolen remedy which seems to work for this type of conundrum. Let us know if any of these options work. You should edit out your personal phone number as this is a public forum.

Need Help? Let's chat.