cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service after top-up/plan change

CuteBunni28
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

i just wanted to share my experience since the MOD that I’m speaking with is not helping me at all. And I need more assistance from you the community. 

My plan was set to expire the 21st (today), so I topped up yesterday, and at the same time, did a plan change. It went through just fine on the website, but I now have no service, can’t text, can’t call, no data. And when I call *611 it says my account is temporarily suspended. 

MOD person I’m messaging back and forth (the slowest process ever), is saying they see my account is active and fine. I’ve restarted my iPhone, reset my network settings many times, took out the sim and put it back in, no service still. I searched the forums and tried the trick of putting my phone as lost and found and still nothing.  I’ve tried every trick in the book and I’m not getting anywhere. Any ideas???

12 REPLIES 12

Lynn62
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I fing topped up and still suspended 

davidnancy

Same thing happened to me today. I tried the trick to go in my self serve account and tab PLAN/ADD-ONS and click on phone lost/stolen. Close phone few minutes. Open it again and click on reactivate service. It didn’t work. Before this, I also made a payment manually even though I’m on auto pay. None worked. @moderator team All this happened on the date when the new plan was supposed to be active! But now no services at all! Really frustrating after different tries. Waiting urgently for solution!

@Eevenson wrote:

My plan expired today and I topped up the accout as well as changed my plan. I now have no service. I messaged the Moderator and I am still waiting for a response. When I messaged the autobot it said that it would take up to 3 days for my new plan to take effect... I use my phone for work and I am very much inconvenienced at the present time. 

My account on the website says its fine no suspension or anything. 

I haven't had a problem thus far and I dont have cash to top up the account again.  Just overall frustrated. Any ideas as to how to fix this?

After a change paln it can happen. Just try this trick...go in your self serve account and tab PLAN/ADD-ONS and click on phone lost/stolen. Close your phone few minutes. Open it again and now click on reactivate your service or find my phone. And let us know if it helped.

Eevenson

My plan expired today and I topped up the accout as well as changed my plan. I now have no service. I messaged the Moderator and I am still waiting for a response. When I messaged the autobot it said that it would take up to 3 days for my new plan to take effect... I use my phone for work and I am very much inconvenienced at the present time. 

My account on the website says its fine no suspension or anything. 

I haven't had a problem thus far and I dont have cash to top up the account again.  Just overall frustrated. Any ideas as to how to fix this?

salfiset

mine was like that this morning it kick in about an hour later

mansh12

Hi,

I made a payment one day late than deadline of my current plan. It debited 35$ (for 30-day plan) + 10$ (1GB Data). However I made the payment on the same day 45$ for current plan. It doesn't activate though!  When I claicked Reactivate Plan it again shows payment to be made. After paying for current plan of 45$ ( +Tax), it ddi not activate?

what is next? Whom to talk?

Thanks,

CuteBunni28

Looks like it was a sim card issue. Fixed it by using a new one and help from the mods. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CuteBunni28 wrote:

Do you think if switch the SIM card to new one that it might kick in? Ever since I did a top-up/plan change at the same time, I’ve had no service at all. No offense to the @CS_Agent as I know they are busy, but support shouldn’t take this long, and there should be a live chat option for issues like this. 

I know the extra $1 trick sounds goofy but it has been known to kickstart the service on many occasions.

Maybe you could post screenshots of your overview page and recent payment history so we can see if anything looks out of place. Blank out personal info of course.

CuteBunni28

Do you think if switch the SIM card to new one that it might kick in? Ever since I did a top-up/plan change at the same time, I’ve had no service at all. No offense to the @CS_Agent as I know they are busy, but support shouldn’t take this long, and there should be a live chat option for issues like this. 

CuteBunni28

@Alex888 wrote:
@CuteBunni28Try adding $1 to you account then restart your phone.

Nice idea, but still didn’t work. 😞

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@CuteBunni28 Try adding $1 to you account then restart your phone.

CuteBunni28
Need Help? Let's chat.