cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service! Again!

A_Abraham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up with Public two days ago.

I've been having touble connecting to Public's network.

I tried the sim card on the following:

2 iphones and a Samsung Note 2.

1 iPad Air, Nexus 7.

All of these devices are unlocked/not black list, etc .... 

The only thing I can think of, based on what was posted on this forum already, is a problem with the sim card.

I tried calling my number from another phone. I heard two rings on my calling phone (Not the one on Public) then a busy signal. I should think that I should've been directed to voice mail, but that did not happen. Also, this weakens the defective sim card theory.

How do I know that my service was activated properly?

Help from "Community" is very much appreciated. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

camillelajoie1

Hi!

I can't tell you what's the problem. Although, to know if the service was activated properly, you can go check on you account, on the website. There, you'll see you options and the service you're supposed to receive. 

Have a nice day:)

A_Abraham

I posted this message about an hour ago, but for some reason it never appeared on the message board.

…..

I joined PM two days ago and went through went through all the steps that should lead to an activation of my PM sim card.

I tried my sim card on the following devices:

2 iphones, 1 Samsung note 2

1 iPad Air, Google Nexus 7.

All of these devices are unlocked and without any other problems.

All devices show: No Service (or something similar)

Having read some of the community messages, I think it the problem may be a faulty sim card.

Question: How do I know that account has been properly activated?

I also tried calling my PM number from another phone. I heard two rings on the phone I made the call from and then a busy signal. I don’t think I should get a busy signal after two rings if my account is active, for one thing, the call should have been forwarded to the voice mail service.

Community help is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Need Help? Let's chat.