cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIM or Invalid sim card

martymuskeg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will lose calls or open my phone to find it periodically gives me "No SIM" or "invalid sim card" messages. If I power the phone down and back up it sometimes resolves the problem.

What can i do

7 REPLIES 7

martymuskeg

cleaning the card face has given me 3 to 4 bars and phone function

["God" helps those that help themselves ........ Luddite]

martymuskeg

I do recall some micro sim to sim adapter trimming????

I have been trying not to think about this

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Perhaps you can borrow another phone for a week, or two, to try and locate the problem to your phone or PM service?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@martymuskeg wrote:

I could try this but my problem is intermittent and this solution seems to be for an ongoing or constant problem??

Perhaps a slightly sloppy SIM slot. Perhaps a loose antenna.

martymuskeg

I could try this but my problem is intermittent and this solution seems to be for an ongoing or constant problem??

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@martymuskeg  Submit a ticket to Public Mobile and ask them to reset your account.

To open a ticket hit the chat bubble bottom right of your screen.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Can you please Longin to your selfserve and check your status

If you are active please check last 4 digits of your sim against the one listed in your account

If different report phone stolen and contact moderators ASAP

Change your password and security question and when they relink or back to your sim you can report it found

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If you are not active, most likely autopay failed, click on reactivate, choose to pay manually'other amount' and make the payment. Restart your phone

If you can't login, try calling your phone. If anybody answered or you get different voicemail (not Publicmobile) again contact moderators to report stolen number

Check your banking as well

Need Help? Let's chat.