cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Phone Service

georgemeek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone did not work for the last 15 days of April.

On May when my automatic payment was made, the phone activated & worked fine.

on May 5 the phone indicated there was 'no service' again 7 it continues in that mode. 

My account for May is current.

Please reactivate my account or do something to get this phone to work (xxx xxx xxxx)

or provide me a real live person with whom to speak. 

My home tel # is xxx xxx xxxx.

Thanks, George 

Edit:  personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

10 REPLIES 10

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@georgemeek 

If you are still having issues then it may be time to contact the moderators.

To do this click on the ? On the bottom right of the screen and follow the prompts or private message them using the envelope on the top right and type Moderator_Team in the send to section 

georgemeek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Still no phone service- I am paid up.

Reactivate my account- when my May payment was made, that reactivated my phone for 5 days & then it quit again. THanskl/   

@georgemeek  If your sim card works in another phone check to see if it fits snugly in the sim slot. If it's a little loose it may not be keeping contact with the phone by dislodging slightly.. Try using a folded piece of paper as a shim or a little bit of tape on the non contact side to hold the sim in place.

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think you can click on the question mark in the corner and contact customer service there. 

fdrcamb519

@georgemeek 

Sounds like the phone is acting up, your account is active,  try, turn off phone, take SIM out, put it back in restart phone, see if have service, if not as other members said try another phone. All the best, ket us know how turns out. 

brettster99

@georgemeek 

1. Please do not post sensitive information in a public forum. Could be shared by a bad actor to others and cause you distress. 

2. Now for some times on how it could be. 1. Try restarting your whole phone by powering off then turning back on

If that does not work. Try removing the sim card and putting that into another unlocked phone if you have one. 

Next if that has not fixed it then try looking at your self service account to see if anything werid is going on and if so come back here and ask what's going on. 

If that still doesn't help try restarting the network settings on your phone. 

If that hasn't helped and you are still getting this then you will need to PM a moderator or go though the Chatbot SIMon. There is NO ONE TO CALL or CALL YOU. That is partly why this service is cheaper then most others apart from chart and lucky mobile. I hope the problem you are having gets fixed  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@georgemeek Please try your SIM in another unlocked phone, to be sure it's not your phone acting up.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@georgemeek moderators can help you with this if you click on ? on the bottom right of the page and follow directions OR through direct private message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. They usually respond within 48 hours. 

shep22

@georgemeek Hello please delete your personal information you are on a public forum click on the three dots top right corner and delete your phone number This is why people get hacked good luck 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@georgemeek , this is a public forum.  If you need moderator team assistance, they can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.