cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Issues

KDS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After finally getting sim card and account set up, I have had ZERO issues. I would like to say that I am very pleased with how seamlessly the switch went. I have recommended Public Mobile to everyone. Thanks for the help from the community and the MODS in the beginning.

6 REPLIES 6

KDS

Every place has "issues" and not enough "good" said about it. Once it is good, it's taken for granted it seems. I'd definitely like to see the Catagory "No Issues" 

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AE_Collector wrote:

@mh1983 wrote:

Good stuff! Don't see a headline like "No issues" in the forums every day. 🙂 Glad you're all sorted and enjoying the service -- happy savings!

My first thought as well! We need a New Category called "No Issues"! This post might be lonely there for quite awhile though....

AE_Collector

Actually that is a real good idea. The reason I say that is because all and any “issues” may* show here. And it may look bad to a prospective customer, so bad they don’t subscribe. And keep in mind that the same issues may be at Telus or Bell or ? or they may have many more, so a newbie or a prospective customer may be disillusioned without a fair comparison of issues with other providers.  So the “No Issues” or another catchy title would be a feather in PM’s cap and would be more encouraging for new customers to sign up. 

I did 2 steps for both my wife and I. Signed up with a reference......went perfectly smooth. And later ported both numbers from old provider......quick and smooth. I had to do a network reset and a reboot and all was good!

*may......but may not if a user goes directly to SiMon the chat bot. 

@mh1983 wrote:

Good stuff! Don't see a headline like "No issues" in the forums every day. 🙂 Glad you're all sorted and enjoying the service -- happy savings!

My first thought as well! We need a New Category called "No Issues"! This post might be lonely there for quite awhile though....

AE_Collector

ashhiscock

I feel exactly the same. The transition from my old provider (which I was with for 15 years) to this one was completely seemless.

Public is fantastic and reliable. I love the community and all the benefits of using this provider.

I will recommend to everyone I know

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Glad to hear! Welcome to Public Mobile Smiley Very Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.