cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Incoming calls

Elie02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys, I have been having a problem  with my incoming calls.

I can send and receive texts, make calls but 3/4 I can't receive incoming calls. it's being an issue for a few months now, and btw this is not a number I transfers from an other operator!!

There's no way to get help or call to anyone help please ....

11 REPLIES 11

@Elie02 

Try putting it in airplane mode for 5 min. Then take it off of airplane mode. This will completely disconnect you from the network and then re-establish a new connection to the network. (Hopefully a much better one!)

@Elie02 have you tried resetting your network settings?  or manually choosing the pm network?

Elie02

I am currently using an iPhone X, didn't have this issue before with my other operator, same phone. 

Elie02

This is an issue that's been happening long before covid, but unfortunately didn't get to fixed it. now that everything is close. I've been noticed it more. 

Elie02
Spoiler

Unfortunately didn't touch anything regarding my setting. like I said 3 pout 4 times call are not coming through. 

Elie02

Im connected, no problem there.  3G works with no problem also.  it's still happening 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Elie02 if you haven't restarted your phone in a long time, you can try that. phones are computers nowadays, so software can easily interfere with things. if it continues to happen, it could be a network/cellphone tower issue in your area. Covid-19 is overloading the networks... that could easily be the problem. you said 3 out of 4 calls you can't recieved, correct?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Elie02  What type of phone do you have? Make sure to check your privacy and filtering settings to ensure you haven't turned on the setting to only accept calls from your contacts.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Elie02  was this happening since you activated? What's the make and model of your phone? And can you try your SIM in another phone as suggested by @kselmak . Thanks. Stay safe. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Elie02 Hi is it possible that you turned on your do not disturb on your phone by accident?

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

How is your reception when you force 3g only connection?

Can you try it on another phone?

If it's not hardware related you should contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.