cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Incoming Calls or send/receive texts

ksoosiah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all, 

Here's a little backstory. I joined PM on Dec 31st. I had to get a new PM number since I couldn't port my number from Wind. The same day, I tried selecting "Change Number" in my self serve account, entered my Wind number, and was taken to a page that said: 

Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

My Wind number isn't working anymore, even though I haven't cancelled that account. As of today on PM, I can't receive any incoming calls or send/receive texts; only outgoing calls are working. Also, I have an LG X Power and IMEI check was good.

So far this process has been frustrating especially with trying to take advantage of the December promotion at the last minute. What's also interesting is that my referral credit was $10, but my referrer reportedly received $25.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

TL;DR: I cannot receive any incoming calls or send/receive texts. At this point, only outgoing calls are working for me since joining PM on Dec 31st. 

6 REPLIES 6

ksoosiah

How long does it take for the Mods to resolve an issue? 

I contacted @CS_Agent on Jan 3rd, and got a response Jan 7th. They (Kaba from Moderator_Team) responded with saying my line is clear on their end, but I'm still having the exact same issues as I did the day I joined. Since their last message on Jan 7th, they still have not responded back to me. This is very frustrating and I'm not sure what to do. 

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No problem, good luck

ksoosiah

@Psygineer @ShawnC13 @CellAid I appreciate your prompt responses. I have messaged the Mods. 

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You'll have to contact the mods unfortunately, you're having a porting issue

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ksoosiah wrote:

Hello all, 

Here's a little backstory. I joined PM on Dec 31st in-store after having issues ("generic error" page) completing my registration process at home. I had to get a new PM number since I couldn't port my number from Wind. The same day, I tried selecting "Change Number" in my self serve account, entered my Wind number, and was taken to a page that said: 

Oh no! It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

My Wind number isn't working anymore, even though I haven't cancelled that account. As of today on PM, I can't receive any incoming calls or send/receive texts; only outgoing calls are working. Also, I have an LG X Power and IMEI check was good.

So far this process has been frustrating especially with trying to take advantage of the December promotion at the last minute. What's also interesting is that my referral credit was $10, but my referrer reportedly received $25.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

TL;DR: I cannot receive any incoming calls or send/receive texts. At this point, only outgoing calls are working for me since joining PM on Dec 31st. 

Sounds like a porting issue.  As for the referral credits I would say your referrer got a bonus as activated in store wouldn't have entitled them to anything but hte $1/30 days so I would let that one go.  You will need to contact the Moderators for assistance. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

1. After you privately message the Moderator Team about a question that requires you to verify that you are the account owner, the support team will reply with a unique link to a secure online form.
    2. You will need to provide either your Public Mobile:
      1. Self-Serve username and password, or
      2. Phone number and 5 digit verification code that you’ll receive to the number provided
    3. If you are unable to verify using the options above, the Moderator Team will share an alternative option they have available for you.
    4. After you’ve provided the information, please reply to the existing private message thread you have with the Moderator Team, and they will provide you with full support.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That is definately a stuck port. Mobile to Mobile should only take a few hours (up to half a day) to complete. Landline takes a few business days and VOIP takes a week. You will need to reach out to the @CS_Agent to fix the process. Send one ticket in, their response time can take a few business days but they will get to it. One of the new things for the new year is they are supposed to be faster now so who knows!

Need Help? Let's chat.