cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data

mylololi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just switched from Kodoo to Public Mobile. The APN is set as https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile/sony-xperia-xz-premium, but still I can not get online. I am using a Sony XZP, bought from Hong Kong. I was able to get online while I was with Kodoo tho, so I have no ideas how to fix the problem. Please help~

9 REPLIES 9

mylololi

I did nothing, but out of a sudden, it just works by itself, a miracle! Haha

Thanks u guys~

mylololi

@SharW77 I am still waiting for a miracle to happen. 

SharW77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey I'm having the same issue how did you get it to work?

Thanks!

mylololi

Hey, and the data is on and I can make phone call and text already. Thanks!

mylololi

Pic attached, thanks

mylololi

Tried, but still no good. T.T

Thanks for your reply! 

mylololi

Tried, but still no good. T.T

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mylololi

Deactivate STAMINA mode and restart your device. To save battery power, STAMINA mode disables mobile data when the screen is turned off.

To disable STAMINA mode
  1. Find and tap Settings > Battery > STAMINA mode.
  2. Tap the slider to disable STAMINA mode.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mylololi wrote:

I have just switched from Kodoo to Public Mobile. The APN is set as https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile/sony-xperia-xz-premium, but still I can not get online. I am using a Sony XZP, bought from Hong Kong. I was able to get online while I was with Kodoo tho, so I have no ideas how to fix the problem. Please help~

Are you able to post a screen shot of your APN settings?  There maybe something in there that was overlooked and someone else might pick up on. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.