cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 2Gb US roaming?

iolanth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just signed up for the $60 30 day plan, 8gb+500mb, with bonus 2gb US roaming - just activated and made first payment.  But under "my account" and "plan details", it makes no mention of the 2gb US roaming data.  Is this just on trust?  Or did I miss sth at the sign up?  

7 REPLIES 7

mijo891
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not sure what happened there, but when I log in to my account it says all details and included my us data

@iolanth wrote:

Thank you all.  I just wish it was included in my account plan description otherwise it could disappear and I have no proof of what I signed up for.  Hopefully not an issue though.  Will test roaming next week and know for sure that I have it.  Thanks again!  

It could dissapear from your account detail any time anyways.  Screenshots can also be altered. There is no $60 plan without roaming so not to worry. If you want proof, take a picture of the advertizing.

@iolanth wrote:

Thank you all.  I just wish it was included in my account plan description otherwise it could disappear and I have no proof of what I signed up for.  Hopefully not an issue though.  Will test roaming next week and know for sure that I have it.  Thanks again!  

I have read other users posts who have tried this out already and reported data works well once in the US after initial few minutes of delay once crossing the border.  However, you should save a screen shot of the posted promotion (your proof as PM could remove it anytime), just in case there is some issue and you need the assistance of a moderator to resolve it.

iolanth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@iolanth wrote:

I just signed up for the $60 30 day plan, 8gb+500mb, with bonus 2gb US roaming - just activated and made first payment.  But under "my account" and "plan details", it makes no mention of the 2gb US roaming data.  Is this just on trust?  Or did I miss sth at the sign up?  

So long as you signed up with the $60 plan, and not the similar $50, you will get the 2GB roaming for travel in the US.   Sometimes the details of a plan may not be accurately displayed in your overview page, but you should see a line for the US data, perhaps under your add-ons?

I'm sure someone who has plan this will be able to verify this soon.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@iolanth wrote:

Log in to your self serve account and see if you are on $60 ready made plan. If you are Great because there is only one $60 plan and that includes US Roaming.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@iolanth wrote:

@iolanth Since you just signed up give it a day if it doesn't show up then message a moderator to make sure it gets added.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.