Did you mean: 

New

Rick9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't log into a new account but my service works

8 REPLIES 8

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there!

Please, send us a private message via Community and we will gladly assist you with this. 😊

The member was already informed how to do this during the previous day. Does Moderator_Team now prefer members to skip using SIMon?  I know that I wouldn't complain about that, at least from a customer's point of view.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please, send us a private message via Community and we will gladly assist you with this. 😊

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Rick9 when you say cant log in can you give a bit more info?

Do you know the email/ username but it doesnt regonize it?

Do you know the email/username but forgot your password?

Did you try forgot password butforgot password button failed?

Did you try forgot password but also forgot your security questions?

Depending on your answer could change how this is dealt with. 

cheers

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to pm @Rick9  try the forgot password link to get back into your self service account. If this fails. Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Ask them for a temporary password.  

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rick9 wrote:

Did you received a PM welcome email after activation?

If yes, use that email address as username to login to your self-serve account.

If no, there may be a typo of your email address.

If you activated your account online, your self-serve account already created.  Use your email address and password provided during activation to login to your self-serve account.

If you activated your account in-store, your need to create your self-serve account using https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Rick9 wrote:

You can also dial 611 from your phone.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Rick9 Do you use correct email and password? You can reset your password as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rick9 wrote:

Try clearing cache/site cookies or a different browser or using incognito/privacy mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.