cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user promo not honoured in plan

Llewellyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I just signed up today. Everything is working great, but I'm not getting the additional 250mb of data and $5 off a month for 8 months like it stated in the $15 month plan I just signed up for. All that shows up in my plan profile is the $2 off for using auto pay.

Thanks 

10 REPLIES 10

@Llewellyn wrote:

Ok. Thank you. Should extra data not show up now though.

@Llewellyn  The $15 plan gives your the bonus 250 MB of data when you enable  Autopay. Without AutoPay that plan gives you 0 MB of Data. 

Aldo1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nothhing to worry the  $ 5.00  will be deduced  sarting next month

@Llewellyn wrote:

Hi. I just signed up today. Everything is working great, but I'm not getting the additional 250mb of data and $5 off a month for 8 months like it stated in the $15 month plan I just signed up for. All that shows up in my plan profile is the $2 off for using auto pay.

Thanks 

Nooo @Llewellyn , say it ain't so.  And look at your original post. Lol.😉

@Llewellyn wrote:

Ok. Thanks again. Can you tell I'm new? 🙂

Llewellyn

Ok. Thanks again. Can you tell I'm new? 🙂

@Llewellyn you are welcome and the 250mb is the extra data. You only get data with the $15 plan when you pay with autopay. 

@Llewellyn wrote:

@Llewellyn wrote:

@Llewellyn 

The 250 mb data should show up automatically if you sign up for autopay. 

Llewellyn

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Llewellyn  Did you look underPurchase add-ons in My account? That's were the 250mb is shown on your plan.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Llewellyn wrote:

Thanks 

If your Autopay is enabled, you should have 250 mb of data on your account. $5 off will be applied for future 8 months, but not the first one.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Llewellyn The $5 promotion will be added within 30 days. And will be applied to your account from month's 2 to 9. Welcome to PM. 

@Llewellyn wrote:

Thanks 

Need Help? Let's chat.