cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New user and question on rewards

deannabyrne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up Feb 2020 and selected autopay and used a friends referral.  Showed I had 12.00 in rewards. 

Received March 2020 bill and no discounts.  Was charged the cost of my plan.  

Should rewards come off your bill each month?

Also I see on my March 2020 bill a credit of 26.00 for automatic top up.  
What is that

8 REPLIES 8

@deannabyrne wrote:

Thats the problem.  i didn't receive my credits. was charged the regular 40.00 plus tax.

Look at your credit card statement carefully.  The $40+tax you are looking at could be the payment made on initial activation dated February 8.  You should see $26+tax payment dated March 9 which is for the renewal.  This service is on a 30 day cycle and so it is possible to see two payments in one credit card statement.  

@deannabyrne wrote:

Thats the problem.  i didn't receive my credits. was charged the regular 40.00 plus tax.

That's how it's exactly done here.

Your plan will never change, the payment changes are due to rewards a credits applied to your account based on your eligibility and status.

After five years with autopay and 10 referrals your plan will still be 40 (if you don't choose to change it) bit you will get 17 (5+2+10) in form of rewards so that your credit card is only charged 23+tax.

Did you sign up during $5/10off or 2nd month free promotion? If that's the case you should contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

@deannabyrne wrote:

Capture.JPG

Everything looks correct @deannabyrne.  You are on the $40 plan on your first renewal you got 2 $2 autopay rewards (one for your first month that they can't apply at time of activation and one for your first renewal) + your $10 referral credit is $14.  Add this to the $26 autopay top up and you have the total for your $40 plan.  Now your credit card charge will show $26 plus any applicable provincial taxes.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

deannabyrne

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

if you sign up the plan on Feb, my understanding is that the reward apply to your next billing cycle, which is March. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@deannabyrne actually based on your screenshot your payment was correctly applied you received a $14 credit and your credit card was charged $26 + applicable taxes. Please check your bill. Thanks.

deannabyrne

Capture.JPG

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The rewards should have been deducted from your statement.  Can you post a copy of your statement masking your personal info ?

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

Need Help? Let's chat.