cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to community

ksjp08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Everyone,

My name is Princejeet and I am new to community to help people and to learn new things.

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Tutorials and articles are great..found every answer I needed already fully explained by reading them..

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ksjp08, welcome to PM Princejeet.  Thanks for introducing yourself and that you are here to support those who need the help and that you're willing to learn along the way.  I've been with PM for about 1.5 years, and I'm always learning new things from the oracles and all the other highly intelligent people on this forum.  Below is a list of things I think you should know.

• Check the community forum for promo deals as they would show up here first (promos happen quite frequently with PM, maybe once a month you have some type of promo offer)
  • Don't be afraid to ask anything in the community.  There are lots of very smart people here who I'm sure can either give you the answer, or can direct you somewhere where you can get the answer
  • MODS are amazing people, and will solve your issue that you may have, however always check the forum first because it is most likely any problem you have has already happened.  Only message the MODS if there's no solution in the forum
  • If you have to message MOD, getting responses can take anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days (depends if they are extremely clogged with many requests
  • DO NOT SEND MODS MULTIPLE MESSAGES FOR THE SAME ISSUE.  Many people assume if they message the MOD multiple times with the same issue, that the MOD will see their message sooner.  It's actually the opposite, the MODS work on a triage system (i.e. first come first serve), so each message sent just goes to the back of the line anyways.
  • Do not select your own reply as a solution.  The purpose of the solution is for people who need to find out the answer to the forum question, is to click solution to take us directly to the answer.  
  • Feel free to post things that may be interesting or beneficial for the rest of the community to know about (i.e. world events related to the communications industry, new phones in the market, pros & cons of new devices, etc.)

At the end of the day, it's us community members that truly make PM a special company.  It's people like yourself going out of their way to help others, and of course recommend others to PM.  But keep in mind, because PM does not have a brick & mortar platform (i.e. retail store), and no actual call centre, sometimes you'll have to think twice before referring someone.  Enjoy your time, and watch your payments decrease Smiley LOL

@Dankaroo wrote:

@ksjp08 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Princejeet and I am new to community to help people and to learn new things.

Thanks 

Hello

Not entirely sure on the purpose of this thread. Is there any info you would like? Perhaps something to better assist others, understand the rewards associated or where to go to start helping?

My guess would be that the person is just trying to get used the website and figure out how things work.

@ksjp08, welcome to the community.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ksjp08 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks 

Hello

Not entirely sure on the purpose of this thread. Is there any info you would like? Perhaps something to better assist others, understand the rewards associated or where to go to start helping?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ksjp08 wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks 

Welcome Princejeet.  Looking forward to seeing you around the forum, learning, helping and earning some rewards to lower your bill.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome. 

One of the first steps I would recommend is to read the various threads in  knowledge base area. They contain lots of good information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.