cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Public and Phone number not fully ported from Virgin yet. ?

neskovski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my sim card and used the number I wanted to transfer from virgin mobile. After a week, I am still unable to recieve or send texts to a few contacts, where other contacts I can. Some are still sunder my Virgin Mobile Sim. I called Virgin and they said that the porting wasnt complete it was "in conflict" and they couldn't do anything from here. Public Mobile please Help!

2 REPLIES 2

You shouldn't really have to contact Virgin to find out what happened.  Since you have chosen Public Mobile as your service provider, it is really Public who should be doing the leg work for you to figure out what happened.  I'm not sure what Virgin Mobile meant by "in conflict".   Since they can see the phone number transfer request, they really should have been able to give you a more specific answer.  Likely, what happened was that they may have received the phone number transfer request from Public Mobile but declined the request because of a mistake in something such as the account number.   I would clarify with Virgin and make sure that you have the accurate Virgin Mobile account number.  Then, contact Public Mobile moderator and have the number porting request redone.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @neskovski, you need to send a private message to the moderator team so that they can get the port completed.  Include your Public Mobile account number and PIN to speed things along a bit.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.