cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Public Mobile!

Unclefreshton
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning everyone! 

I am brand-spanking-new to p.m. I just signed up a couple hours ago and it was so easy to do. I switch over from Telus Mobility. Since p.m. runs on the Telus Network I did not have to unlock my phone which was a great money saver. I ended up going with build my own plan it came out to roughly I think it was $42 S4 30 days that is more than half of what I paid with Telus for the same services. I do not mind that there is no customer service number to call I would actually just prefer to message someone on here anyways. The seems like a very active community and I'm very happy to be a part of the public mobile community. I just want to say thank you to everyone for providing such a great service!

32 REPLIES 32

Unclefreshton
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I researched this company a lot before switching. This company is exactly what I was looking for. I get the great network service from Telus but without all the frills. That's exactly what I've been searching for and it seems like everybody on this community is very knowledgeable and willing to help I'm so glad that I came across public mobile!

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to the family! Enjoy the savings coming your way....

I looks like you already know very well what you signed up for in terms of Public Mobile customer service.

Need Help? Let's chat.