cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Public Mobile

oddduck
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Everyone,

I picked up a SIM tonight at Walmart as I've had a friend who's been raving about Public Mobile for months.  I didn't have her referral code on me at the time of account creation and she didn't respond quick enough for me over social media to grab it off her.  Is it possible to have it done after the fact?

Cheers,

oddduck

4 REPLIES 4

@Korth wrote:

Click here to send a Private Message to the Moderator Team

No need to deal with that infernal chatbot contraption since there's little urgency... assuming your Referral credit can't be spent anyhow until the next prepaid 30-day billing cycle begins.

The the issue with doing it this way has to do with the fact that this will add to wait times since the account would then need to be authenticated.

Click here to send a Private Message to the Moderator Team

No need to deal with that infernal chatbot contraption since there's little urgency... assuming your Referral credit can't be spent anyhow until the next prepaid 30-day billing cycle begins.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@oddduckYes it seems to be possible by contacting the moderators. They seem to apply the credits retroactively.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You will have to contact moderators to investigate and resolve issue. See picture below.

Welcome to Public MobileSimon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.