cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Public Mobile

LeafLife
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone. Any tips or tricks to getting my bill down quickly? I love the idea of a $0 bill. Lol! 

9 REPLIES 9

litt007

@ Leaflife:
You've got good responses here from the community.  As was mentioned, referrals are your best bet with the longest lasting effects. Autopay sign-up is a no-brainer of course.  Community participation can help as well if you have the time/patience to participate contribute every month (not everyone does so no worries).

A note regarding referrals: Whether it is family members or friends you are referring, please take a couple of minutes to advise them properly regarding the porting over of their previous numbers.  Some can be done during the account registration process but others (such as some pre-paid) cannot.  These require assistance from the Moderators (private message them with details of the old account and the new PM account).

Hope this help 🙂

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Luddite wrote:

@LeafLife wrote:

Hey everyone. Any tips or tricks to getting my bill down quickly? I love the idea of a $0 bill. Lol! 

The only quick way is referrals; everything else takes months/years. I speak from 4 years experience. 

I still wonder how I can refer more people personally, I don't know enough people who wanna switch, so that makes it harder to get those even on my end.

egg007

Welcome to PM.  There are several ways to bring down your bill:

1. Set up AutoPay:  saves $2 / 30 days
  2. Refer a Friend:    saves $1 / 30 days / referral
  3. Help others by participating in PM Community:  up $20 / 30 days
  4. Loyalty Reward:  saves $1 / 30 days after first year, saves $2 / 30 days after second year and so on.

Please see details in (bottom of the page):

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yea if you know a lot of people who could be talked into changing their phone provider and can talk to them about PM in a way that isn't annoying then referrals are probably the best. Plus once you have one it lasts as long as the person's account. Compared to community rewards which reset every month.

LifeWorthLiving

I am new as well! Let's see how this works out 🙂

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@LeafLife wrote:

The only quick way is referrals; everything else takes months/years. I speak from 4 years experience. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@LeafLife wrote:

A $0 plan is much easier with the lower-priced plans.

The main ways are by participating in this community and referring people.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@LeafLife wrote:

@LeafLife 

Enable AutoPay $2

Refer a friend $1

Participate in the Community $? 

Welcome to PM!

LeafLife

Also I love the referral program with this company! 

Need Help? Let's chat.