cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New promotion 25 with 5G

vincentwl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi to all I am new in here my question is I just activatied the day before the 25 dollar plan for bonus 5G so is that any way I will be honor that promotion as well currently I am on the 40 dollar plan?

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't all of this make you begin think that this is the Public Mobile Moderator Team in action?

pm_mods.jpg

@bengbeng918 wrote:

Thanks. New to this, can't find anyway to contact them on the site, are you suggesting I should email them?

Public Mobile doesn't accept e-mail messages from customers.  Please use the link that I provided earlier.

@bengbeng918 wrote:

Thanks. New to this, can't find anyway to contact them on the site, are you suggesting I should email them?

No email but a private message here...moderators

bengbeng918

@bengbeng918 wrote:

Went back to the email from PM, it says it might take up to 72 hours. But it's been a week now.

Then you need to message them again. Good luck!

bengbeng918

Went back to the email from PM, it says it might take up to 72 hours. But it's been a week now.

@bengbeng918 wrote:

Thanks, I misspoke, it was a Saturday, Jun 1.

If the activation was done online and you took a Ready-made plan of at least $25 hours, you should have received the bonus within 72 hours of activation.

You'll need to send a private message to the moderators.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bengbeng918

Thanks, I misspoke, it was a Saturday, Jun 1.

@bengbeng918 wrote:

Do you know when I should expect to see the bonus 5G show up in my account? Ordered sim card online on Sunday Jun 2, activated and signed up the $25 plan on Jun 6th. Thanks!

If you ordered your sim card the 2th of june..unfortunately you are not elligible.Smiley Sad It was only for the 1rst of june.

bengbeng918

Do you know when I should expect to see the bonus 5G show up in my account? Ordered sim card online on Saturday Jun 1, activated and signed up the $25 plan on Jun 6th. Thanks!

Colinh90
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

its one time only, once its used up- No more. its not recurring.. 

Is it 5G per month extra or just 5GB one time only?

Colinh90
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

think that they should give 50 dollar plans 10GB of data, thats more reasonble since they don't slow your network like other companies. i know for a fact that i ussally stay under 8.5Gigs because i mainly used between 5 and 8G's with Freedom (i switched to public recently). however, there were a few months during my  3 years where i peaked at 9Gigs. i heavly use my data for google maps and bus schedule to get to work so it does make me a bit nervious. but overall, im happier with having better serivce by far.  

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vincentwl wrote:

Hi to all I am new in here my question is I just activatied the day before the 25 dollar plan for bonus 5G so is that any way I will be honor that promotion as well currently I am on the 40 dollar plan?

@vincentwl 5GB of data bonus has been given out in two occasions. Once was the past weekend, Jun 1, that you have to buy a SIM online but have to activate by June 15. Another one was May 25 and 26 that activate at store and get a free SIM plus 5GB of data or activate online on these two days and get the 5GB of data bonus. Sometimes, you need to look for special promotion in the website. 

@vincentwl wrote:

As others have been saying, if the conditions of the promotion haven't been met, you are not eligible.

Saying that, the 5GB one-time bonus was not exclusive to the $25 plan.  If you had ordered a sim card online at Saturday and then activated it after received it by June 16, you could have got the same bonus on the $40 Ready-made plan.

Since you signed up to the $40 plan, I strongly suspect that you want more than 1GB of data per month.  I would say that the when you have more data in a plan, you're less likely to need such a data add-on.  Either way, the 5GB is a one-time thing, so it's not as if you would have received 6GB every 30 days for $25.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vincentwl , when promotions are offered, they come with terms and conditions which apply to the offer.  There are no exceptions.  Public Mobile does not have a retention department for customers to wheel and deal.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vincentwl wrote:

No. For the recent promo, you had to have ordered a SIM online on Saturday.

But welcome to Public Mobile nonetheless.

Need Help? Let's chat.