cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan

Layla2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just signed on as a new member with a new phone number! It was an easy and smooth process!

9 REPLIES 9

@Layla2 wrote:

I now understand About the code. The $1 off is for the person referring...

YES! I have $2 off for auto pay!

and there is also a $12 off! So, I’m assuming $10, one time discount! What is the $2 remaining off for? 

From earlier discussion, it's the $2 for using autopay. When activatinng with autopay enabled, the discount is not applied to the initital payment.

Layla2

I now understand About the code. The $1 off is for the person referring...

YES! I have $2 off for auto pay!

and there is also a $12 off! So, I’m assuming $10, one time discount! What is the $2 remaining off for? 

@Layla2 

Log into your self serve account and go to View Payment History and check your Credit (Payment) column. It will show all the discounts applied to your account.

There should be a credit of $2 for AutoPay and $10 for Referral Code credit.

Remember that all applicable taxes are not shown on your account so your credit card will be charge with the balance including the tax(es).

@Layla2  wrote:

Looks like I will receive -$2 for auto pay

and a bonus -$12 off for the first month...($10 off plus, one time bonus, -$2 for... =$12 off). 

im assuming the second $2 off is because of using the referral code. It doesn’t specify... and I thought it was only $1 off when given a code and not $2 off

if I added the friend code wrong, is it too late to get the $1 off 

The second $2 is for enabling AutoPay during activation (total $4 off on your next renewal). The system does not apply your very first AutoPay reward when you activate and charges the full amount. $1 reoccurring referral credit is for your friend. You will only get one time $10 credit. Start referring others so you can get $1 off per referral. 

If you want to confirm if you have the code entered correctly, ask your friend who refers you.  He should see your phone number on your Referred Friend list already.

For you, PM should add the $10 within 2 or 3 days.  When PM has done the work, you should see the $10 as  Available Fund on your My Account 

What do you mean "second $2"?   you see two x $2?  can you post what you see on your My Account?

@Layla2 wrote:

I received a referral code from a friend. I added it to my new account. But I don’t know if I entered the code proper?

and a bonus -$12 off for the first month...($10 off plus, one time bonus, -$2 for... =$12 off). 

im assuming the second $2 off is because of using the referral code. It doesn’t specify... and I thought it was only $1 off when given a code and not $2 off

Sorry, but you don't get a recurring discount for using a code. The other person ges that. Your did use a code and received a $10 one-time credit. The other $2 is for autopay.

Layla2

I received a referral code from a friend. I added it to my new account. But I don’t know if I entered the code proper?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Layla2 

Welcome to PM and enjoy the saving on your cell phone bill.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Glad all goes smoothly .. 

Hope you like the system.. Enjoy PM.. Enjoy the saving!!

Need Help? Let's chat.