cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New number

Vinnie78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get an actual Owen Sound number?

6 REPLIES 6

@Vinnie78For Owen Sound and Telus owned exchanges

For Area code 519- 387 or 377 or 447 exchanges. (looks like they are all out of that)

For Area code 226- 568

You can select the number via this screen

New NumberNew Number

OwenSound new numberOwenSound new number

@GR wrote:

@Vinnie78  there's no guarantee you can get an Owen sound number!   Do you already have an account and wanting to switch your number?  If so go to change number in your self serve and put Ontario and look in the drop down list to see if it's listed, if not you'll have to pick a number from nearby

Owen Sound numbers are definitely available. At the moment Public Mobile is giving out 226-568 numbers.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Vinnie78 wrote:

How do I get an actual Owen Sound number?

@Vinnie78  Best to do this early morning since Public release new numbers to the pool.

From your selfserve account (first page) click as shown below and select Owen Sound. Good luck!

PMCN.JPG

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Vinnie78  hi go into your self serve under change number and pick one out there Smiley Happy good luck

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Vinnie78  there's no guarantee you can get an Owen sound number!   Do you already have an account and wanting to switch your number?  If so go to change number in your self serve and put Ontario and look in the drop down list to see if it's listed, if not you'll have to pick a number from nearby

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Go into your account and pick change number  directly under my profile.

Need Help? Let's chat.