cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi, I just ported in to give public a shot, is there any tips for a newbie to save the most?

4 REPLIES 4

mh1983

Welcome to PM!

You're rewarded just by staying with PM, too. 🙂 Each year, $1 is reduced from your plan.

Also, you can switch a plan any time (including switching to special offer plans) -- pick a plan that fits your usage patterns, but you may find there's a better deal at PM down the road if you keep an eye on promotions. If you do the plan switch, most of us would recommend doing "switch upon next renewal" because if you switch immediately, you lose funds you already prepaid. (There's no proration of a bill, since this is a prepaid service.) 

Enjoy the service and welcome to the community too! 🙂 

XionBunny

@Dunkman wrote:

@XionBunny 

Welcome to Pm.  

I would say autopay and loyalty rewards are the easiest way to save money.

If you are interested in helping others, then community rewards is an option.  However, the amount of time spent on the community need to get rewards is really not worth it.  Most regulars help with the community just for fun and the community rewards is just a bonus.  If interested, I would recommend first reading the knowledge articles on PM to gain the basic understanding of PM to then be able to help others.  

Getting other friends to sign up as friend rewards is another way of getting ongoing rewards. Especially, when there are special promotions such as the $25 friend referral bonus for both parties (new and old customer)..    

Thank you, I do have auto pay set up, when I learn more about things ill help where I can, of course, same goes for the referral system, once I get the hang of things around here, ill do my best to share the love 🙂

@XionBunny 

Welcome to Pm.  

I would say autopay and loyalty rewards are the easiest way to save money.

If you are interested in helping others, then community rewards is an option.  However, the amount of time spent on the community need to get rewards is really not worth it.  Most regulars help with the community just for fun and the community rewards is just a bonus.  If interested, I would recommend first reading the knowledge articles on PM to gain the basic understanding of PM to then be able to help others.  

Getting other friends to sign up as friend rewards is another way of getting ongoing rewards. Especially, when there are special promotions such as the $25 friend referral bonus for both parties (new and old customer)..    

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Looks like you already found the Community forum. Smiley Happy

You should definitely sign-up for AutoPay.

General Reward Rules can be found here

Have fun earning some rewards!

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

Need Help? Let's chat.