cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New here - Any promotion?

adnan_aq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Everyone,

I'm moving to Canada soon (20th July) and will buy PM number. I wanted to know if there is any promotion on PM sim/plans etc I am not aware of. I'll ho either with $25 and $35 plan.

Also, I would like to know if I'll receive 500MB reward for AutoPay every month or just one month?

Thanks You. 

11 REPLIES 11

courtneysandry

i am new here as well an so far ive found that threre are some intersting rewards at thatfor instance if you help others you can earn money towards your bill an thats great its called the rewards program i encourage you to look it up

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adnan_aq in the plan builder +### is considered bonus and does not require autopay.   Last time I checked pre-built plans were cheaper than plan builder. 

adnan_aq

Thank you everyone for your input. I really appreciate your time. 

I have one more question:

- If I build my own plan with 3G data, will I still be able to get 500MB reward for AutoPay? 

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try going to a PM kiosk if there is one in your town.  There is some unadvertised promotion where you can get the sim card for free at the kiosk (at least here in Richmond, BC).  I have activated 2 free sims in the last week.

@adnan_aq
Sign-up for AutoPay, you will receive the bonus 500MB monthly and also $2 off monthly.
Activate with a referral number for one-time $10 credit.

@naugs27 wrote:

I just started with PM, but I believe the bonus will be there every month.  There was a promotion that I took part of when we signed up.  If we used a certain bank card, we get $10 off a month for 6 months.

This would be the promotion with Royal Bank of Canada (RBC).

If you sign-up for any $40+ plan, you are eligible for $10 off each month for 6 months.
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/RBC-offer

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can sign up for deal alerts at the bottom of the plans page on the website.deal.png

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adnan_aqwelcome to the great white noth:) 

apart from the RBC offer,  there are currently just the rewards.  if you have a pm number you can use as a referal during activatioon,  you will get a $10 bonus.

weekends are usually best for their flash promos but typucally you need to activate in store.

sim cards can be bought on amazon.ca, and various retailers like walmart, wow mobile, superstore (mobileshops) london drugs (western canada) and a couple other ones. 

lest us know any questions you might have. the community is great at providing many answers.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Keep checking the announcents section.  You can also subscribe to get notifications.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promo...

naugs27

I just started with PM, but I believe the bonus will be there every month.  There was a promotion that I took part of when we signed up.  If we used a certain bank card, we get $10 off a month for 6 months.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@adnan_aq wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm moving to Canada soon (20th July) and will buy PM number. I wanted to know if there is any promotion on PM sim/plans etc I am not aware of. I'll ho either with $25 and $35 plan.

Also, I would like to know if I'll receive 500MB reward for AutoPay every month or just one month?

Thanks You. 

Promotions come quick and in a surprise format it seems.. Just keep your eye out in these forms or online.

As for the bonus 500MB, you get those every month that you subscribe to Autopay, not just the first month.

Need Help? Let's chat.