cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation

Jenniferhayes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking to activate but website seems to be down? Anny issues?

9 REPLIES 9

Jenniferhayes

All done! Thanks for the help!

Site still not responding in GTA (Chrome, Edge).

Edit: @Jenniferhayes  Back up now and working. :smileyhappy:

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Site is working for me right now.  Using chrome and Firefox.  Clearing browser cache should help.

@gblackma wrote:

@Jenniferhayes Try using another browser. Or try again using the same browser. In both cases clear your browser history and go to incognito/ private mode. Here's a link on activation  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

It's not a browser issue. The site is currently not responding. @Jenniferhayes  just keep trying and it will eventually be back up again.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @Jenniferhayes Sites being a bit Iffy since yesterday. I just tried it on few devices and it's a hit and miss. It's loading fine on the computer but on the phone, it's not loading at all.

I recommend not doing the activation right now and try again in a few hours just to be safe.

Even though the site is loading on some computers it can give you error later on when you get to the next page.

Cheers

Jenniferhayes

Thank you! Will try again

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Jenniferhayes Try using another browser. Or try again using the same browser. In both cases clear your browser history and go to incognito/ private mode. Here's a link on activation  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

Working for me on Chrome android

If it's not for you try incognito mode.

Don't forget a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jenniferhayes wrote:

Looking to activate but website seems to be down? Anny issues?

@Jenniferhayes  It's down for me too. Try again it half an hour, eventually it will be up again.

Need Help? Let's chat.