cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation

Jonnyreloaded
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my sim and chose wrong plan. Went to change plan but system wants me to pay full price and not deduct what I previously paid for the incorrect plan (I wanted the $50 plan but chose $35 plan by mistake. Messaged mods but not sure when I will get a response. Also ported my number from Telus and wasn't expecting my number to port immediately. Now I am stuck with not enough data if I can't change my plan. Help please.

8 REPLIES 8

@geopublic wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

Go into selfserve and do an immediate plan change  from $35.00 to $50.00. That way you will get the correct plan without having to losing the $35 n funds that you already have made.

You mean schedule a future plan change? Immediate plan change and $35 is lost.

@cavemantoronto  You forgot to quote the part that I recommend this after the OP used up the data on the $35 plan. Read my post and next time quote the whole reply!

I did read it. Using all data up means that the data is not lost. You said he won't lose $35. Immediate plan change still makes member lose the $35 and there's no refund. It can't be used on the new plan.

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

Go into selfserve and do an immediate plan change  from $35.00 to $50.00. That way you will get the correct plan without having to losing the $35 n funds that you already have made.

@cavemantoronto  You forgot to quote the part that I recommend this after the OP used up the data on the $35 plan. Read my post and next time quote the whole reply!

@geopublic wrote:

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jonnyreloaded  If the moderators are unable to change it for your, consider as an alternative to use the data on your existing $35.00 and once you are close to using it up. (You will get a warning text from PM when 95% has been used up). Go into selfserve and do an immediate plan change  from $35.00 to $50.00. That way you will get the correct plan without having to losing the $35 n funds that you already have made.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator for any complicated issue by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. If it's a customer error, they may not do anything about it but try anyway.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Jonnyreloaded,

Let us help you out!

Please use our virtual assistant to submit a private ticket.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

Camelia_M

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The moderators officially work from 8:00am to midnight on weekdays and to 10:00pm on weekends.  They should be able to get to this sometime this morning.  Response times these days are pretty quick.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@JonnyreloadedOnly the moderators can change your plans.. they usually get back to you in a day or two. Do note the Term of Service mention that there are no refunds or prorating on plans that had been purchased, so the moderators might not do anything for you, so ask nicely.

Need Help? Let's chat.