cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation using $100 payment voucher

mxv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've activated my account last Saturday using a $100 payment voucher. But my account status says "Plan Expired" -- there's no money credited? Why? Thought the delay would just be a few minutes. I can't make calls or send text messages. I've left a message to the Team Moderator here and so far I haven't gotten a reply. Please help.

10 REPLIES 10

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I can't help with the current issue, but I'll mention that even if you plan to pay with vouchers, if you can put a credit card on the account and turn on autopay, you'll get $2/mo off, even if they never charge the card (the $2 discount is for registering a card with them).

If you're going to pay with CC now to get going, tell it autopay. I think it might still charge the full amount and leave a $2 credit toward next month (that's how it work on initial signup). If you're not going to pay now with CC, be careful right now, because it might go off and do it anyway (I'm really not sure). Once you get the $100 voucher sorted, as long as you keep the available balance higher than what it wants for the next month, it will never charge the card.

Hope that's clear.

=aw

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mxvyeah i had an issue with the 100$ voucher also from 7-11.  I sent mods a picture of voucher and they are investigaing 5-10 business days to get a result.  I ended up  topping up with a creditcard so that i could get service.

So if you need service i would top up and then deal with things afterwards.  if you cant't pay with a credit card then you can try recharge.com they accept paypal. 

my takeback from this experience is to buy smaller denomination vouchers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mxv wrote:

I bought the payment voucher from the 7-11 store beside the Esso gas station on Marine Drive. 

Well...you're talking to Canada. I'm in BC so I suspect I know where you're talking about. But whatever. 7-11. I wonder about the others that are having problems with this value of voucher.

@mxv

Do you still have the voucher?  You can try to reload the voucher again....  It looks like the voucher did not load into your payment history.  That is why your account is suspended....

mxv

I bought the payment voucher from the 7-11 store beside the Esso gas station on Marine Drive. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang. Others have posted about problems with the $100 voucher specifically. That's a pile o' dough to not be working properly.

What name store did you get it from? (No need to say which location if you like your location privacy.)

Or was it from recharge?

mxv

There was no activity in the payment history. I did try re-entering the pin of the payment voucher both in the payments tab and over the phone by calling *611. It seems like my $100 just disappeared. 

Where's the balance of $100?Where's the balance of $100?

mxv

I sent a private message to the moderator on 9/22 Saturday. I'm assuming the 48 hour wait is business days so at least by tomorrow 9/25 Tuesday, I should be getting a response. And yes, I did put in my phone #, pin, and even email. Thanks!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mxv I wonder what could have gone wrong here. Rarely the plan expires itself early and in your case all you did is added $100 to you account. This voucher should stay in your account as available balance. I am now curious to know what happened here. May be the payment history might tell you what happened to the $100 voucher. Log in to your self-serve account, and post a screenshot of your payment history. Be sure to hide any personal info. 

Please keep us updated when you hear back from the mod. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mxv wrote:

I've activated my account last Saturday using a $100 payment voucher. But my account status says "Plan Expired" -- there's no money credited? Why? Thought the delay would just be a few minutes. I can't make calls or send text messages. I've left a message to the Team Moderator here and so far I haven't gotten a reply. Please help.

There is a up to 48 hours wait for moderator response.

When did you send your private message to moderator team?

Need Help? Let's chat.