cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation, texts are sending but no phonecalls incoming or outgoing

jenellerevells
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Myself and my parents just activated our sim cards this afternoon and we are all having the same issue. Text messages are sending fine, we got activation emails, and we got our emails saying sorry to see you go from Telus. However, all three of us cannot send outgoing calls and when someone tries to call us it goes straight to voicemail. 

I have already tried resetting the network and checking the settings for the network as suggested in other posts. The bars showing service are showing up. 

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

jenellerevells
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your replies! ! I've already done the reset so I went ahead and opened a ticket. However, it appears that I just can't call inside of my house ( which is odd because I could with Telus). I get text messages and use data fine. It's too bad because not having service inside really makes pm useless for us! I'll try giving telus a call tomorrow to see if it's an issue from porting. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@jenellerevells call Telus to see if there is a port block on your accounts. then ask them to fix your ports, since public is also telus

@jenellerevells  The first thing to try is to restart the phone.  If that doesn't work, this sounds to be an account provisioning issue.  Open a ticket through: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat .

Need Help? Let's chat.