cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation promotions

Mleevega
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I'm brand new to public mobile. Activated at the beginning of December and I see all of these activation promotions in the community. How come I didn't receive any of these promos?

10 REPLIES 10

Mleevega

Thanks so much. 

@Mleevega Yes, you should receive it. If not received in 30 days, contact mods.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will get it within 30 days.

• Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

sthareja
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good afternoon. I just signed up and the promotion I am supposed to receive is $0 for thirty-days. When will I get it?

Yes.

• Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Mleevega

Hi there,

I activated a $25 plan on Dec 13. Should I be expecting the second month free promo?

Thanks!

Daps

If you activated during a promo and meet the eligibility requirements, you may get the rewards later on. It's important to read and follow the promo announcements when they are posted in the forum.

@Mleevega 
All recent promos have a start and end date for the new customer activation and many have a minimum plan cost to be eligible. If you let us know what day youbactivated and on what plan we can try to determine if you did or should have received some promo. 

As mentioned, no matter what you should get the two Christmas gift add-ons BUT, you have to log in and accept them.

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Mleevega  All the info on how to add the free gifts to your account can be found in the PM announcement below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-M...

Dunkgirl

@Mleevega wrote:

Hello, I'm brand new to public mobile. Activated at the beginning of December and I see all of these activation promotions in the community. How come I didn't receive any of these promos?

@MleevegaMost promo's are limited time for only a few days. If you mean the bonus 1gb add-on and 400 minutes long distance log into your self serve go to add-ons and purchase them (for $0) they need to be added to the account. if you give the details of which promo you are talking about we can try to figure that out.

Need Help? Let's chat.