cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New activation and ported number

creativeatmos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've just signed up with your service after being referred by my brother. 

I'm moving a number from a VOIP service and followed the porting steps this afternoon. I understand that it may take a bit to port. However, I can call out, recieve and send text message but I can not receive calls. 

I've tried the traditional turn it off, turn it on but no luck. Can I have someone from support assist? 

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@creativeatmos 

It is always better to continue to use your old provider until service stop working, then you know that transfer was completed and you can swap your SIM cards.

If it has been 3 hours (for mobile number) since you ported, the port is either still in the process of being completed or is stuck. Landline / VoIP numbers might take up to 10 days to port over. You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.