Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how to change pin, not given during activation

5 REPLIES 5

YvonA

never received text with generated pin #

@YvonA wrote:

When activating online, you choose a PIN for your account. When activating in-store, this is purposely skipped so that hat the person setting up your account doesn't have your account PIN and account password information.  The self serve account gets set up by the customer at home afterwards, and as others have said, the PIN can only be changed by contacting a modeartor. The default account PIN is randomly generated and is sent to the customer by text messaging.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@YvonA wrote:

Thank you, i sent private msg other option not works keeps asking sign in community account and does not accept my user id or password, but i can sign in no problem before using moderator ticket link weird

@YvonA You've done all you can, the moderators will be able to get you sorted out.

YvonA

Thank you, i sent private msg other option not works keeps asking sign in community account and does not accept my user id or password, but i can sign in no problem before using moderator ticket link weird

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@YvonA wrote:

@YvonA You will need to contact a moderator for assistance. 

You can contact the moderators one of 2 ways.

1. Open a ticket through the automated ticketing system (faster response time) by clicking the chat bubble located at the bottom right of this page; or

2. Contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.