cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account sign up page froze

SN88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

While i was attempting to open a new account, the sign up page froze at about step four. And now it won't recognize my email to go back in. Is there anyone at PM who could help?

6 REPLIES 6

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public mobiles website is a bit finicky 

I personally had some troubles signing in too 

You have to wait for an hour before you can try again. But, since this message was posted 2 hours ago, I was wondering if it works for you now.

If not then clear cache or try a different browser 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SN88 you can try 

-clear your browser cache
-use private browsing mode
-try a different browser
-turn off ad/pop-up blockers

If none of that helps, then you'll need a moderator to assist. You should send one of them a private message with your PM SIM card number, the account number.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@SN88 wrote:

While i was attempting to open a new account, the sign up page froze at about step four. And now it won't recognize my email to go back in. Is there anyone at PM who could help?

@SN88  First thing try the sim card in yor phone does it connect to PM? If yes, click here to register your selfserve account.

If it doesn't connect try again in an hour as others have mentioned.

lubinyeee23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A different browser worked for me as other users have suggested. Give it a go! Let us know in this thread if it works out. Good luck.

If you choose to use the same browser, clear your cache and use incognito mode if possible.

As @dabr says, an hour's wait is a good idea. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@SN88 wrote:

You might need to wait an hour before retrying.  The PM system can be glitchy.  You can also try a different browser/incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.