cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account referral credit

Daddy0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  I just signed up for Public Mobile today, but I forgot to indicate that my son who uses Public Mobile referred me.  How do I now indicate my son referred me so he gets credit for this? 

5 REPLIES 5

@KyleRobicheau20 wrote:

Hello. The best way to answer you're question is to wait 48 hours. Typically, the referral bonus will enter your account and be aquired to your next billing cycle. You shall recieve a 10 dollar bonus, as well, the person who referred you should recieve 1 dollar off of their phone bill. 

I hope this helped answer your question. 

Nope, totally wrong answer to the issue. Why not check out the solution before posting?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

KyleRobicheau20
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. The best way to answer you're question is to wait 48 hours. Typically, the referral bonus will enter your account and be aquired to your next billing cycle. You shall recieve a 10 dollar bonus, as well, the person who referred you should recieve 1 dollar off of their phone bill. 

I hope this helped answer your question. 

Daddy0
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you.  I will give it a try. Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daddy0 wrote:

Hi.  I just signed up for Public Mobile today, but I forgot to indicate that my son who uses Public Mobile referred me.  How do I now indicate my son referred me so he gets credit for this? 

But ask nicely. They're not obligated to cover your oversight. 🙂

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Daddy0 wrote:

The only way is to write a private message to the moderator and ask them for that click here...moderators. And be patient usually waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.