Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account no selfcare 100% lockdown

homephone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Help unlock selfcare for new account setup and number port in

Tried to sign up activate and port in one go but timed out many times

so I trusted I could port number in after but then could not access selfcare

reset password 3 times never saw an email now welcome email arrives but account is very locked and reset is not even an option anymore please help

this should be simple right?

40 REPLIES 40

homephone

Any one with landline hardware usage via gateways please comment here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/What-is-the-best-gateway-equipment-fo...

@homephone oh the joys of porting a landline,I have no doubt things will get a lot better for you once this is done most people have a great experience here good luck Smiley Happy

@homephone hopefully it will go well good luck!!

homephone

@homephone wrote:

Happy to report selfcare access after only 24hrs ... now the porting part of can proceed. I hope it doesn't take as long as selfcare accesss.

@CS_Agenthas started the porting process as well YIPPY!

but its a landline which I am warned could take 2 days to hear back from the old phone company. Still i am HAPPY because my old monthly home phone bill (aprox$38) will now cover the cost of 3 months on public mobile's $15 plan after the auto pay bonus

My homephone was mostly used for inbound calls so this will be great at one third the price. Bonus features its portable and I will now get all those text messages people have been sending to the land line for years!

homephone

Happy to report selfcare access after only 24hrs ... now the porting part of can proceed. I hope it doesn't take as long as selfcare accesss.

triciad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Cornel_I wrote:

Hi homephone,

Please be sure to follow the instructions sent to you no more than an hour ago in private, so that we can look into and take care of your MyAccount access.

Regards,

Cornel with PM

Hi Cornel.  I am not completely a new customer but am having equal frustration.  The form submission addressing moderator in private auto capitalised & spaced out the email addresses.  Please fix that on your end for clarity sake.  I am locked out of my 2 existing accounts & can not set up the account on this newest number. 

homephone

@Cornel_I wrote:

Hi homephone,

Please be sure to follow the instructions sent to you no more than an hour ago in private, so that we can look into and take care of your MyAccount access.

Regards,

Cornel with PM

Because you know I followed @CS_Agent 's instructions and the password provided didn't work

and well your instructions to provide verification info seemed redundant after how many of my messages contained it I did reply to your requests with the info again.

homephone

please maybe attened to my support requests .... the verification info has been in the PMs since yesterday... lets not pretend in public that they were not

@Cornel_I wrote:

Hi homephone,

Regards,

Cornel with PM

homephone

Thanks pal check my messages for support many contain all the info you have asked for since yesterday. Really now.

Cornel_I
Customer Support Agent

Hi homephone,

Regards,

Cornel with PM

homephone

yeah its a bad start ... not even a start I was told I could port in my number after getting setup but login is impossible ... so I can't imagine how bad this port and setup will be.   Why tell me a password that doesn't work. Why email reset forms that are expired ... why not answer my tickets and messages they are a day old .... hello SUPPORT are you there?

@homephone wrote:

24 hrs and can't even start getting setup

Moderators finally tell me a password to use for selfcare but no surprise it doesn't work either

I can only imagine your frustration.  Very surprising that the password you were given didn't work.  Hopefully, the next password reset won't take 24 hours to arrive.

homephone

24 hrs and can't even start getting setup

Moderators finally tell me a password to use for selfcare but no surprise it doesn't work either

homephone

INFINITE LOOP NO WAY OUT

homephone

@homephone wrote:
ANOTHER JUST ARRIVED ALREADY EXPIRED

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again.

Sorry, you've exceeded the number of attempts to login into Self Serve. Please wait one (1) hour before attempting to login again.

homephone
ANOTHER JUST ARRIVED ALREADY EXPIRED

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again.

Only time will tell.

Do the next client a solid and tell the moderator when you hear from them about that. Maybe they can fix the email process or at least make it expire later.

homephone

if they were comming they should have arrived ... I have done another round of requests since and used the new interface to start the numbered/lettered ticket ... but I can't see how another message to the moderators would help hopefully what they say is true and it gets quick attention with these ticket numbers.

So it arrived two hours later, and was expired. You're right that is useless. You said you did it three times. Do you think there are two more coming? Maybe you can catch one of them as soon as i comes in.

homephone

I have also got the new help form to add a ticket... but I am not inspired so far.

homephone

yes one was there and it was expired this is useless

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Check your email now. Your email reset is likely there. It has taken a long time to send in some cases. Hopefully, it will work for you!

homephone

We have sent you an email that will outline how you can change your login and password.

Its been hours of going through an obvious infinite loop

No reset emails are ever sent ... all other PM emails arrive no emails in spam no way to access self care followed simon and simon 2.0's instructions waited longer than a few hours for support so simon is also too generous about when any action will be taken to support my issue.

homephone

"We're actually trending quite well right now and will most likely respond to your support related questions in under a few hours!" Yeah right simon!

homephone

How long can this take?

homephone

Why can't I reset password this is cra cra!

homephone

I am sure the 8th hour is a charm can't wait!

@homephone oh no it blew up already Smiley LOL

homephone

Sorry, you've exceeded the number of attempts to login into Self Serve. Please wait one (1) hour before attempting to login again.

FOR HOW MANY HOURS CAN WE DO THIS BEFORE WE GO INSANE?

Need Help? Let's chat.